- Up to four attachment and mounting areas for various types of implements
- Standardised mechanical, hydraulic and electrical interfaces
- High payload and low kerb weight
- High utilisation rate thanks to versatile scope of uses
- Years of intensive collaboration with implement manufacturers and bodybuilders
- Customer-specific solutions
- Demand-oriented Mercedes-Benz services
- Convenient radio remote control for efficient single-crewed operations
- Ergonomic, intuitive operating concept for the driving functions and implement operation
- Can be used on the rails in tunnels thanks to fire protection certificate (TÜV Süd Rail)
- Rail gear for tight curve radii from approx. 17 m
Flexible traction drive.
- Hydrostatic traction drive for stepless adjustment of the working speed between 0 and 50 km/h whilst maintaining constant rotational speeds of the engine-driven and transmission-powered power take-off shafts
- EasyDrive for rapid switching between mechanical and hydrostatic traction drive modes
- Fully synchronized transmission with up to 24 forward and 24 reverse gears
Suited to the job and user-friendly.
- Generous panoramic cab
- Modern and ergonomic interior
- Camera monitor system for improved close-range field of vision
- Powerful heating and air-conditioning system
Ready for action as quickly as possible.
- Road speeds of up to 90 km/h
- Speeds of up to 50 km/h on the rails (in both directions)
- Shunting up to a speed of 25 km/h
Kind to environment and budget.
- Latest, consumption-optimised and low-emission common rail diesel engines (Euro VI)
- Low fuel consumption, even in demanding shunting operations
- Low maintenance costs thanks to long service intervals
- Optionally available in Euro V version
- Complete traction thanks to high friction values between rubber and steel
- Torque-converter clutch ensures smooth starts, even with loads of up to 1000 t
- Front power take-off shaft and further engine-driven and transmission-powered power take-offs as well as up to four separate hydraulic circuits
- Powerful transmission with up to 24 forward and 24 reverse gears